Still scared of trains but not of heights
Here is the little button pusher in action
"Mia"
A bountiful harvest this year!
Just one days yield
After several baths and some medication we finally were able to rid 16 year old Excelsior of his fleas.
He is an exceptional cat!
We had a little scare with Isabel the other day when she fell asleep under Grandma's bed and it was time to leave.
LeighAnne left for home with the boys and I could not get a hold of her to confirm whether or not she had Isabel and so I also left with the other kids and was worried when I found out that Isabel was not at our house and Grandma didn't know where she was! Grandma quickly looked more thoroughly and found her after but it was scary. I understand something similar happened to Jesus and his family 2000 years ago :)
Wigwam
The Cranbrook Art Museum
Quarton Lake
Leigh and I got a chance to go out to eat and walk around thanks to Grandma Rose & Grandpa Bob
Petey catches a tree frog
Maria finally used one of her free doughnut coupons she got for all her library reading
Waiting for the train
The kids all got a chance to make meat & cheese pies again with Grandma
Even Mateo got into it.
No comments:
Post a Comment